Players most likely to be traded at the NHL Trade Deadline
Here is a list of players that will likely be traded at the deadline in no specific order.
- Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien
- Tampa Bay Lightning forward Jonathan Drouin
- New York Rangers defenceman Keith Yandle
- Carolina Hurricanes left wing Eric Staal
- Vancouver Canucks defenseman Dan Hamhuis
- Buffalo Sabres forwards Jamie McGinn and Tyler Ennis
- Columbus Blue Jackets winger Scott Hartnell
- New Jersey Devils forward Lee Stempniak
- Anaheim Ducks goalie Frederik Andersen
- Winnipeg Jets left wing Andrew Ladd
- Carolina Hurricanes defenseman Ryan Murphy
- Toronto Maple Leafs winger P-A Parenteau
The 2016 NHL Trade Deadline date is February 29, 2016. Deals can be made up until 3pm EST.
Trade rumors that have been going around are Dustin Byfuglien to the Washington Capitals. Jonathan Drouin to the Montreal Canadiens, Anaheim Ducks or Minnesota Wild. Frederik Andersen to the Buffalo Sabres or Edmonton Oilers. Eric Staal to the Minnesota Wild. Stay tuned and check back often on our homepage for all the latest NHL Trade Rumors.
Tampa Bay Lightning GM Steve Yzerman will have the toughest decision to make at the trade deadline if he has not signed Steven Stamkos. Does he keep Stamkos for the Lightning playoff run and risk losing him to free agency in July? Will Yzerman trade Stamkos at the deadline for draft picks and blue chip prospects? Or does he cross his fingers and Stamkos re-signs with Tampa Bay in the summer?