Here are 10 NHL players poised for breakout seasons in 2015-16. There is no particular order and maybe this will help you with a sleeper pick in your hockey pool.
- Alex Galchenyuk Center Montreal Canadiens – Point Prediction 60 points
- Jakob Silfverberg Right Wing Anaheim Ducks – Point Prediction 59 Points
- Nail Yakupov Right Wing Edmonton Oilers – Point Prediction 56 Points
- Jonathan Drouin Left Wing Tampa Bay Lightning – Point Prediction 53 points
- Evgeny Kuznetsov Center Washington Capitals – Point Prediction 45 points
- Seth Jones Defenceman Nashville Predators – Point Prediction 38 points
- Cody Ceci Defenceman Ottawa Senators – Point Prediction 35 points
- Jacob Trouba Defenceman Winnipeg Jets – Point Prediction 33 Points
- Derrick Pouliot Defenceman Pittsburgh Penguins – Point Prediction 30 points
- Petr Mrazek Goalie Detroit Red Wings Prediction: 30 Wins, 4 Shutouts
Source: The Bleacher Report
Check out our Fantasy Hockey page for the latest prediction for the NHL 2015-16 season.